Open Workshop: MORNING
Projects piling up? Don’t have the tools or resources to complete from home? Neighbor tired of lending you tools? Visit us this month for our short Open Workshop Series. Thursday Oct. 18th and 25th we will open our doors to experienced makers so they can spread out and focus on their creativity.*
Bring in your pieces and any materials needed, and feel free to ask questions along the way.
Included in the price
- 4, four hour, light instruction workshops
- Tools needed to complete the job.
- Wednesday November 7, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Wednesday November 14, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Wednesday November 21, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Wednesday November 28, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
*Fabric and materials not included. Materials will be available to order as needed for your project.