Tuesdays: August 6 – September 24 | 6pm – 9pm
You loved our Jr. Makers Guild Marketplace Flip Workshop so much we decided to let the adults in on the fun.
Chip in with a friend to team up and re-imagine your own works of art. We will teach you how to repair, restore, and refinish your pieces, as well as how to stage, and market them for a profit on social media.
This 8 week intensive workshop includes:
- Choose from a combination of 2 furniture pieces (or bring in your own)
- Materials and tools needed to complete the job*
- Exclusive social media coverage of your work processes
- Training on staging and marketing your pieces for social media
- A safe, public showroom space for customers to visit and view and purchase your work**
*Materials include Foam, fabric, fill, paint, stain, fasteners, etc. from our supplies on hand. You may also wish to bring in your own fabrics and / or accessories.
**We will place your pieces in our show room for up to 2 weeks following the end of the class. Marketplace customers can come into a secure public space to view and purchase your items.
~Unfinished projects can be made up during additional open workshop times (Fridays 6-9pm) for an additional drop in fee.
***This Workshop is not endorsed by Facebook Marketplace… yet *wink*